Many events in Vääksy and villages have become traditional.
– The Art Summer of Asikkala and exhibitions in Päijänne House.
– Summer market Day in Old Vääksy
– Midsummer night celebration of the nightless night in Vääksy and Kalkkinen
– Mobilist event – old vehicles on the canal area. Hundreds of old cars, motorbikes, tractors and lorries
– Barkboat competition at Vääksy river. Hundreds of barkboats are carved by children and families
and they are floated along the river.
– Summer market day in villages
– Anianpelto market at the beach area of Kalmari
– Kalkkinen 10, open sport event in Kalkkinen
– Old Vääksy open doors and yards/harvest
– Christmas village in Kalkkinen